Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday Life

Speciathoughts (rainbow solidarity)


Special thoughts to Annie, all my bits are crossed that everything goes smoothly for you. xx  






Time is flying and I can't seem to catch up.... !
MG with Patch. This sums him up. 


We've had a busy couple of days with lots of hugs and cuddles from TJ, waiting for his asthma to settle. Stressing about MG, who just got his licence and is exploring the world with his new GF :)  and chilling with JD, listening to him drumming and guitaring.. happy times.




I've also been spending some time re-organising STUFF.


WIP An accident while I was experimenting


Like ,my art table which was a total unusable space ( I NEED A STUDIO ALL TO MYSELF - just saying), my kitchen has been overtaken by Mr Happy Pants since his accident last July and I'm trying to claim some of it back, my bedroom looks like I live in it again not just passing through and I'm  trying to have a happier attitude in general. I think spending a little bit of time each night journaling is helping me process my thoughts and feelings. I'm getting back into my journaling, painting and drawing and have thoroughly enjoyed some accidents while playing. It feels good to be getting back my mojo. 


Some excitement ahead
I'm getting very excited to be heading to Melbourne in May with my bestie to attend the APPAs. I'm part of her rent a crowd and after seeing some of her latest shots I can't wait. 


Time with my babies
I took the kids to Lake Samsonvale yesterday to spend some time near the water, the swans, the ducks and spent half the time there laughing at my kids antics. We had a great time even with the cool wind and cloudy skies. Sadly the boys have discovered at ages 13 and 15 they are too big for the playground... lol Had to happen. 


I can't convince TJ he NEEDS a haircut...lol
We then headed to our Turtle Park, to another playground and MG and I came to the rescue of a small brown snake that was not in a happy place. Great work to the Moreton Bay council guy who moved it away from the playground.




We had left Mr Happy Pants at home and managed to escape just as he was waking... I was having some time out with the 3 boys ALONE and it was just what we all needed. I would have preferred a trip to Redcliffe but time was not on our side.. I NEED to smell the ocean again SOON. As a Newcastle girl it's hard living away from the beach. I remember laying in my bed at night listening to the waves breaking.. so calming. 




JD .. not wanting to smile





Taxi time
Today was spent taking Mr Happy Pants (aka The Man when he deserves it :))))   ) from appointment to appointment with no warning and I was not a happy Woodpuddle as my plans were to drop MG at work, come home and paint till it was time to go to work. I feel like I'm being taken for granted by him at the moment....not happy Jan.
I mean how hard is it to let me know a day or so ahead so we can all have our needs met? Instead of demanding I be his taxi for the day... Mr Happy Pants needs a slight attitude readjustment at the moment and I'm just the girl to give it to him.. hehe. How can you convince someone the only disability they have is the limitations they are putting on themselves?? 


Tomorrow it's Mummy Muffins, like a bacon and egg Maccas thingy but sooooo much better :) with maple syrup. I think the kids will be happy... I know I will be.


Hello to the bloggy readers from Russia. Not sure what is sending you here but HI.








No comments:

Post a Comment